Benchtop Devices for Automated Sample Management
Use Hamilton decapping devices and barcode readers as standalone devices or use them to integrate your automated sample storage systems with your liquid handling workstations.
Download the LabElite Product Line Brochure to learn more about:
- DeCapper SL: The new DeCapper SL fits easily where bench space is limited, due to its 20% decrease in size from the DeCapper. It provides automated decapping/capping of tubes with internal or external threads, and users can easily swap decapping heads to decap tubes in 24-, 48-, and 96-format tube racks.,
- I.D. Reader: This high-speed I.D. Reader automatically decodes 2-D barcoded tubes, providing complete sample tracking during sample processing.
- DeCapper: The DeCapper provides automated decapping/capping of 24-, 48- and 96-format tubes, with internal or external threads.
- I.D. Capper: The all-in-one I.D. Capper enables labs to increase their efficiency with the ability to track samples, decap tubes, and pipette from the racks without manual intervention.
- Integrated I.D. Capper: The Integrated I.D. Capper features all of the utility of the standalone version and allows users to seamlessly integrate these features to their Hamilton Microlab STAR.
- DeFroster: The LabElite DeFroster is an innovative product that quickly removes frost that may obscure 2D barcodes on sample racks. The DeFroster cleans sample racks using mechanical brushes and defrosting/de-icing solvent.